13 mai 2007

Rue Sainte-Catherine E.

We love: the cool attitude

8 commentaires:

sspeier a dit...

he gets an A+ from me

Damon a dit...
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Ryan a dit...

where'd he get the jeans?

Anonyme a dit...

This guy looks like Boogaloo Shrimp... I wonder if he can breakdance.

Candid Cool a dit...

Like the slim fit and most importantly the Creative Recreation sneaks!

Anonyme a dit...

Vous devriz mettre des posts un peu plus souvent, si vous voulez que les gens continuent a venir....

ILook a dit...

Hi! I really like this blog, great pics and great chic! I've opened the first street fashion website for Tel-Aviv, Israel. I linked here & I'd truly appreciate it if you checked out my website & decided to add me to your worldstyle list.
thanx!
http://israblog.co.il/ilook

Anonyme a dit...

marvin!!